Transform Your Business with my
Deep-Dive Tech Intensive
Perfect for busy professionals with a punch list of tech projects that need to get done.
Does any of this sound like you?
If so, you’re in the right place!
How it Works
Find a Date
- This is the day that you would like to have your deep work session schedule on the calendar.
- When you have a date in mind, fill out the intake form.
- After submitting your intake form. I will review your information and ask any additional questions. Once you and I agree, I will send you the payment link.
Arrange a Kick-Start
- Once I receive your payment. You will be sent instructions on scheduling a kick-start call.
- Be prompt in scheduling this call.
- The kick-start call is a 30-min zoom session where we review what you need to get done. We will be developing your punch list of tech tasks. We’ll discuss any obstacles that may interfere with completing the prep-work.
- Be prepared to finalize your deep-dive tech intensive date.
Deep-Dive Tech Intensive
- This is the time where I perform the work identified on the punch list discussed in step 2.
- On the day of your tech intensive we will meet at the start and meet again at the end. I do ask that you are available to respond to any questions that may come up while I work. Answering such questions will increase the number of items that get completed as well as maximize the use of our time.
- At the close-out call, we will discuss what was completed.
- 👏🏽 We just checked-off some of those tech tasks that were on your list. Congratulate yourself.
- Over the next week, take the time to review the work that was completed.
- You have 30 days of email support, if you have any questions about the work completed during the deep-dive intensive, kindly send an email to email@example.com.
I’m Kim, Your Webmaster for the Day
With her trusty keyboard and mouse, she fearlessly conquers the vast wilderness of the internet, one website at a time. Kim’s expert skills in website design and development are matched only by her sharp wit and infectious humor.
When she’s not busy crafting stunning websites, Kim likes to unwind with some good old-fashioned army-style push-ups. As an army veteran, she knows the importance of staying fit and ready for any challenge.
So if you’re looking for a tech wizard who knows how to get the job done right, look no further than Kim Stone. She’s got the skills, the smarts, and the sense of humor to get those tasks done.